PiCOEXPLORER PAS-110, PHOTO ABSORBANCE SENSOR
- Biology and Chemistry
- Therapy, Cosmetics, and Pharmaceutical Development
- Environment and Sanitation
- Agriculture/Fisheries and Food
The USHIO PiCOEXPLORER™ model PAS-110 is a compact laboratory research device that dramatically improves the efficiency of experiments in seconds in just 3 EASY steps.
The PiCOEXPLORER can be easily controlled by a smartphone or tablet mobile device. This analytical tool allows for quick concentration measurement and detection of protein, nitrite ion concentration, heavy metals, endocrine disruptors, and DNA through colorimetric assays or reagents.
The PiCOEXPLORER enables concentration measurement and analysis of a sample in an unopened PCR tube, and thus, does not require use of a pipette. In addition, it incorporates a communication function that allows the user to operate PiCOEXPLORER via a smartphone or tablet. Measurements can be saved in the application and/or uploaded to a computer. Therefore, the PiCOEXPLORER can greatly reduce both the time and the labor required for measurements, making it a great contribution to improve laboratory efficiency.
■Manuals for users in U.S and Canada
■Manuals for users in Thailand
- Use anywhere, on a bench, under a laboratory hood
- Quick results on one-off analysis
- Improves efficiency of experiments with 3 operational steps
- Analyze directly in unopened PCR Tube
- Reduced contamination risk
- No sample loss
- Bluetooth enabled
- Download free app for quick results on your mobile devices
- No special consumables
- Multiple PiCOEXPLORERs used at critical process points eliminate bottlenecks
- Compact and lightweight
- Free Chlorine
Installed light source
PiCOEXPLORER Support Desk