|Company name||USHIO INC.|
|Head office||1-6-5 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-8150|
|Scope of business||Light application products, industrial equipment and other businesses|
|Board of Directors||
(As of June 26, 2016)
(As of March 31, 2016)
|Paid-in capital||¥ 19,556,326,316|
|Settlement term||March 31|
10 Action Guidelines as a Member of Society
- We shall aim to be a company that accepts diverse individual qualities and values and where people work together and pursue self-learning and self-improvement.
- We shall strive for the company’s sustainable growth through our innovative, proactive and prompt management.
- We shall respect all the internationally recognized basic human rights relating to our business activities, and endeavor to create bright, safe and pleasant working environments.
- We shall provide high-quality, safe products and services at appropriate prices and carry out fair and equitable business transactions.
- We shall work to earn the understanding and trust of society.
- We shall comply with laws and regulations and carry out fair business activities in accordance with socially accepted practices.
- We shall fulfill our duties to the best of our abilities in conformity with internal regulations and standards.
- We shall promote environmental protection and the efficient use of resources.
- We shall carry out proactive public relations activities while respecting the value of information and intellectual property rights of third parties.
- We shall contribute to the development of respective regions where we conduct business as a member of the international community.